Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Wedding 2

so ja...here we go again ;)

Im still hooked on weddings, here are some more from the same couple.

I like this flare that goes across the picture...

This is inside the church (as you can see..) which make it always slightly more difficult because of the need to rely on flash. Luckily I caught the couple laughing at the right time...


This is a beautiful picture of the couple, I love natural and uncomposed pictures...If anyone wonders what type of style I like...this is it ;)


This picture was fun to take, I just told them to stand next to me on either side and just run to their car...I find creating little actions or skits. makes the picture flow and look more natural.


This picture is also beautiful to me because of the environment I caught her in and also the natural look of her looking back at me.


I like the grade, a bit desaturated and contrasty...Also the massive for ground, almost the dead space at the front makes the picture more appealing.